Alternative Method Used to Correct Distorted Neonatal Cleft Arch Forms
KeywordsCleft Palate Bilateral Cleft Orthopedic Appliance Soft Palate Closure Primary Bone Grafting
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Berkowitz S, Pruzansky S. Stereophotogrammetry of serial cast of cleft palate. Angle Ortho 1969; 38:136–149.Google Scholar
- 4.Berkowitz S. Growth of the face with bilateral cleft lip from 1 month to 8 years of age. Chicago: University of Illinois, School of Dentistry; 1959. Thesis.Google Scholar
- 5.Berkowitz S. Timing cleft palate closure-age should not be the sole determinant. J Craniofac Genet and Devel Biol 1985; 1 (Suppl):69–83.Google Scholar
- 6.Berkowitz S, Mejia M, Bystrik A. A comparison of the effects of the Latham-Millard procedure with those of a conservative treatment approach for dental occlusion and facial aesthetics in unilateral and bilateral complete cleft lip and palate: Part 1. Dental occlusion. Plast Reconstr Surg 2004; 113:1–18.PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 7.Berkowitz S, R. Duncan R, Prahl-Andersen B, Friede H, Kuijpers-Jagtman AM, Mobers MLM, Evans C, Rosenstein S. Timing of cleft palate closure should be based on the ratio of the area of the cleft to that of the palatal segments and not on the age alone. (In press)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006