Part of the Medical Radiology book series (MEDRAD)
Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Radiotherapy Planning
KeywordsRadiat Oncol Biol Phys Blood Oxygen Level Dependent Arterial Spin Label Magn Reson Image Corrected Image
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aboagye EO, Maxwell RJ, Kelson AB, Tracy M, Lewis AD, Graham MA, Horsman MR, Griffiths JR, Workman P (1997) Preclinical evaluation of the fluorinated 2-nitroimidazole N-(2-hydroxy-3,3,3-trifluoropropyl)-2-(2-nitro-1-imidazolyl) acetamide (SR-4554) as a probe for the measurement of tumor hypoxia. Cancer Res 57:3314–3318PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Bortfeld T, Boyer AL, Schlegel W, Kahler DL, Waldron TJ (1994) Realization and verification of three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy with modulated fields. J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 30:899–908Google Scholar
- Buxton RB, Frank LR, Wong EC, Siewert B, Warach S, Edelman RR (1998) A general kinetic model for quantitative perfusion imaging with arterial spin labeling. Magn Res Med 40:383–396Google Scholar
- Griffiths JR, Taylor NJ, Howe FA, Saunders MI, Robinson SP, Hoskin PJ, Powell ME, Thoumine M, Caine LA, Baddeley H (1997) The response of human tumors to carbogen breathing, monitored by gradient-recalled echo magnetic resonance imaging. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 39:697–701PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Mansfield P, Pykett IL (1978) Biological and medical imaging by NMR. J Magn Reson 29:355–373Google Scholar
- Schad LR (1995) Correction of spatial distortion in magnetic resonance imaging for stereotactic operation/treatment planning in the brain. In: Hartmann GH (ed) Quality assurance program on stereotactic radiosurgery. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New York, pp 80–89Google Scholar
- Schad LR, Bock M, Baudendistel K, Essig M, Debus J, Knopp MV, Engenhart R, Lorenz WJ (1996) Improved target volume definition in radiosurgery of arteriovenous malformations by stereotactic correlation of MRA, MRI blood bolus tagging, and functional MRI. Eur Radiol 6:38–45PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Schlegel W, Scharfenberg H, Doll J, Pastyr O, Sturm V, Netzeband G, Lorenz WJ (1982) CT-images as the basis of operation planning in stereotactical neurosurgery. Proceedings of First International Symposium on Medical Imaging and Image Interpretation. IEEE Computer Society, Silver Spring, pp 172–177Google Scholar
- Schlegel W, Scharfenberg H, Doll J, Hartmann G, Sturm V, Lorenz WJ (1984) Three dimensional dose planning using tomographic data. Proc 8th International Conference on the Use of Computers in Radiation Therapy. IEEE Computer Society, Silver Spring, pp 191–196Google Scholar
- Weber MA, Thilmann C, Lichy MP, Günther M, Delorme S, Zuna I, Bongers A, Schad LR, Debus J, Kauczor HU, Essig M, Schlemmer HP (2004) Assessment of irradiated brain metastases by means of arterial spin-labeling and dynamic susceptibility-weighted contrast-enhanced perfusion MRI: initial results. Invest Radiol 39:277–287PubMedGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006