Part of the Medical Radiology book series (MEDRAD)
Data Formats, Networking, Archiving and Telemedicine
KeywordsTransmission Control Protocol National Electrical Manufacturer Association National Electrical Manufacturer Association Storage Commitment DICOM Standard
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dreyer KJ, Metha A, Thrall JH (2002) PACS: a guide to the digital revolution. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New YorkGoogle Scholar
- DICOM (1998) Digital imaging and communications in medicine, version 3.0. NEMA, Rosslyn, Virginia 2000, URL: http://medical.nema.orgGoogle Scholar
- Huh SJ, Shirato H, Hashimoto S, Shimizu S, Kim DY, Ahn YC, Choi D, Miyasaka K, Mizuno J (2000) An integrated service digital network (ISDN)-based international telecommunication between Samsung Medical Center and Hokkaido University using telecommunication helped radiotherapy planning and information system (THERAPIS). Radiother Oncol 56:121–123PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Lemke HU (1991) The Berlin Communication System (BERKOM). In: Huang HK (ed) Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS). Medicine, series F. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New York (Computer and Systems Science, vol 74)Google Scholar
- Stitt JA (1998) A system of tele-oncology at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics and regional oncology affiliate institutions. World Med J 97:38–42Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006