Part of the Medical Radiology book series (MEDRAD)
Image Registration and Data Fusion for Radiotherapy Treatment Planning
KeywordsMutual Information Image Registration Data Fusion Compute Tomography Study Geometric Transformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barthel H, Cleij MC, Collingridge DR, Hutchinson OC, Osman S, He Q, Luthra SK, Brady F, Price PM, Aboagye EO (2003) 3′-deoxy-3′-[18F]fluorothymidine as a new marker for monitoring tumor response to antiproliferative therapy in vivo with positron emission tomography. Cancer Res 63:3791–3798PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Bharatha A, Hirose M, Hata N, Warfield SK, Ferrant M, Zou KH, Suarez-Santana E, Ruiz-Alzola J, D’Amico A, Cormack RA, Kikinis R, Jolesz FA, Tempany CM (2001) Evaluation of three-dimensional finite element-based deformable registration of pre-and intraoperative prostate imaging. Med Phys 28:2551–2260PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Bookstein FL (1989) Principal warps: thin-plate splines and the decomposition of deformations. IEEE Trans Pattern Anal Mach Intell Vol 11.6:567–585Google Scholar
- Mardor Y, Pfeffer R, Spiegelmann R, Roth Y, Maier SE, Nissim O, Berger R, Glicksman A, Baram J, Orenstein A, Cohen JS, Tichler T (2003) Early detection of response to radiation therapy in patients with brain malignancies using conventional and high b-value diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging. J Clin Oncol 21:1094–1100PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association (2004) DICOM, part 3, PS3.3 — service class specifications. Rosslyn, VirginaGoogle Scholar
- Roman S (1997) Introduction to coding and information theory. Undergraduate texts in mathematics. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Unser M (1999) Splines: a perfect fit for signal and image processing. IEEE Sign Process Mag Vol 16.6:22–38Google Scholar
- Wells WM 3rd, Viola P, Atsumi H, Nakajima S, Kikinis R (1996) Multi-modal volume registration by maximization of mutual information. Med Image Anal Vol 1.1:35–51Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006