Part of the Medical Radiology book series (MEDRAD)
- 2.4k Downloads
KeywordsField Programmable Gate Array Projection Data Transmission Tomography Limited View Angle IEEE Trans Image Processing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chidlow K, Möller T (2003) Rapid emission tomography reconstruction. Workshop on volume graphics (VG03), pp 15–26Google Scholar
- Donoho DL, Johnstone IM, Hoch JC, Stern AS (1992) Maximum entropy and the near black object. J R Statist Ser B 54:41–81Google Scholar
- Euler E, Wirth S, Pfeifer KJ, Mutschler W, Hebecker A (2000) 3D-imaging with an isocentric mobile C-Arm. Electromedica 68:122–126Google Scholar
- Grangeat P (1991) Mathematical framework of cone-beam 3D reconstruction via the first derivative of the Radon transform. In: Herman GT, Louis AK (eds) Mathematical methods in tomography, lecture notes in mathematics. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New York, pp 66–97Google Scholar
- Lange K, Carson R (1984) EM reconstruction algorithms for emission and transmission tomography. J Comput Tomogr 8:306–316Google Scholar
- Mueller K (1998) Fast and accurate three-dimensional reconstruction from cone-beam projection data using algebraic methods. PhD dissertation, Ohio State UniversityGoogle Scholar
- Stsepankou D, Müller U, Kornmesser K, Hesser J, Männer R (2003) FPGA-accelerated volume reconstruction from X-ray. World Conference on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, Sydney, AustraliaGoogle Scholar
- Tikhonov AN, Leonov AS, Yagola A (1997) Nonlinear ill-posed problems. Kluwer, DordrechtGoogle Scholar
- Toft P (1996) The radon transform: theory and implementation. PhD thesis, Department of Mathematical Modelling, Technical University of DenmarkGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006