- 1.9k Downloads
Industrial application of lasers, particularly in machine-building and in precise instrument- making industry, is constantly expanding due to unique power – and physical and mechanical properties of optical quantum generators and technological processes on their basis .
KeywordsHoneycomb Structure Optical Resonator Laser Equipment Active Branch Vibration Platform
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- “Industrial Application of Lasers”, edited by G. Kebner, Moscow, “Mashinostroyeniye”, 278 p., (1998)Google Scholar
- A.K. Skvorchevsky, A.B. Novikov, J. From Science to Manufacture -Hydro-Laser Pressing of Automobile Parts-, 10, 34–40, (1998)Google Scholar
- A.K. Skvorchevsky, A.B. Novikov, J. From Science to Manufacture -Laser Assembling of Thermal Exchangers- 10, 56–60, (1998)Google Scholar
- K.V. Frolov, Proseedings of 5th International Conference on Vibration Problems (ICOVP-2001) – Vibration Theory Development in Application toTechnology and Engineering, Moscow, (2001)Google Scholar
- “Vibrations in Technology”, Reference Book, V. 6, Protection against Vibration and Strikes, Edited by K.V. Frolov, Moscow, “Mashinostroyeniye”, 456 p., (1995)Google Scholar
- “Machine-Building”, Encyclopedia, V. III-7, Measurements Control, Tests and Diagnostics, Edited by V.V. Kliuyev, Moscow, Mashinostroyeniye, 464 p., (1966)Google Scholar