Theory and Practice of Technology for Machining Non-Rigid Smooth Shafts in Reconfigurable Production
- 1.9k Downloads
In modern machine-building the problem of creating highly-efficient technological mechanical machining processes, taking into account the energy and resourcessaving and ecological requirements is one of the paramount importance.
KeywordsWork Piece Machine Part Machine Accuracy Machine Error Surface Plastic Deformation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Maksimov, Yu.V., 1990, Combined Cutting and Plastic Deformation, Avtomobilnaya Promyshlennost /Automotive Industry/, N6, p. 21–23.Google Scholar
- Maksimov, Yu.V., Azarevich, G.M., Loginov, R.V., 1999, High-Precision Finishing of Smooth Large Dimensional Shafts, Himicheskoye i Neftegazovoe Machinostroenie/ Chemical and Oil-Gas Machine-Building/, N7, p. 41–44.Google Scholar
- Maksimov, Yu.V., 1989, The Author’s certificate of the USSR N1530425 – The Method of Cutting-Deforming Treatment of Cylindrical Surfaces and the Device for its Realization, published in Bulleten Izobreteniy /The Inventions’ Bulletin/, N47.Google Scholar
- Maksimov, Yu.V., Ankin, A.V., Matyash, V.I., 1997, Mathematical Modelling of Formation of Non-rigid Shafts’ Class Parts, Vestnik Mashinostroeniya /The Machine-Building News/, N3, p. 27–30.Google Scholar
- Maksimov, Yu.V., 1999, The Patent of RF N2134631, The Method of Combined Treatment and the Device for its Realization, published in Bulleten Izobreteniy /The Inventions’ Bulletin/, N23.Google Scholar