Optimal Design of the Vehicle
- 1.9k Downloads
The basis for development of the world today is the creation and persistent improvement of various kinds of the systems securing the vital activity of people. In particular, these are referred to the complicated technical systems of road vehicles making a great influence on all aspects of a humane life. The complex of operating parameters of the vehicles not only determines the speed comfort and safety of travel. It affects also the global problems, such as environmental ecology power consumption and many others.
KeywordsOptimal Design Functional Limitation Test Point Criterion Limitation Turn Angle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Farobin Ja. E., Grinberg N. S. Samoilenko Yu. A. Development of the Methodology for Complex Estimation of the Vehicle Hanleability. “Izvestia vuzov”, 1988, №4, 88–92.Google Scholar
- Statnikov R. B., Matusov I. B. Multi – Criterion Designing of Machines. “Mathematics – Kybernetics”, 1989, №5, 6–47.Google Scholar
- Statnikov R. B., Matusov I. B., Statnikov A. R., Some Basic Optimization Tasks of Machine – Building. Formulation and Solution. “Problems of Mashine – Building and Safety of Mashines”, 2002, №2, 3–12.Google Scholar
- “Dik A. B. Description of the Characteristics of Breaking Wheel Slipping”, The interinstitute research collection “Reliability and Active Safety of the Vehicle”., MAMI, 1984.Google Scholar
- Pacejka H. B. Non-linearities in Road Vehicle Dynamics. Vehicle System Dynamics., 1986,15, 5, 237–254.Google Scholar
- Sobol I. M. Multi-Dimensional Quadrature Equations and Functions of Haara. M., “Nauka”, 1969.Google Scholar
- Bakhmoutov S. V., Bogomolov S. V., Visich R. V., Project Technology for the Two-Stage Optimization of Operating Properties of the Vehicle. “Avto-mobilnaya Promyshlennost”, 1998, №12, 18–21.Google Scholar
- Bakhmoutov S. V., Akhmedov A. A., Optimization of the Vehicle Related to the Criteria of Handleability and Stability on Uneven Roads. “Avtomobilnaya Promyshlennost”, 2004, №l0, 32–35.Google Scholar