Computer Supported Decision Making System that Generates and Optimizes Layouts of Reconfigurable Manufacturing Equipment at the Early Stage of Design
- 2k Downloads
Computer supported decision making system that generates and optimizes layouts of reconfigurable manufacturing equipment at the early stage of design is described here. Complicated machine units, for example, engines, consist of a great number of parts. For making each part it is necessary to create a production system consisting of several technological machines.
KeywordsMachine Tool Optimization Criterion Reconfigurable Manufacture System Probabilistic Alternative Machine Variant
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dashchenko A. I., (science Editor and author), Manufacturing Technologies for Machines of the Future, Springer, 2003, p. 830Google Scholar
- Koren Y., et. al., Reconfigurable Manufacturing Systems, Annals of the CIRP, vol. 48/2/1999, pp 527–540Google Scholar
- Dashchenko O. A., et al., Engine Building Technologies, 2005 p. 430 (in Russian)Google Scholar
- Feofanov A. N., 2002, Flexible Automatic Lines in Machine Building, M. “Janus-K”, pp 189, (in Russian)Google Scholar
- Bazrov B. M., 2001, Modular Technologies in Machine Building, M. Mashinostroenie, pp 367 (in Russian)Google Scholar