Part of the Springer Series in Surface Sciences book series (SSSUR, volume 44)
9 Special Geometries
KeywordsRefractive Index Oblique Incidence Grating Period Special Geometry Reference Wavelength
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- O. Stenzel: New challenges in optical coating design, Adv. in Solid State Phys. 43, 875–888 (2003)Google Scholar
- M. Neviére and E. Popov: Light Propagation in Periodic Media (Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York Basel 2003)Google Scholar
- E. Popov, L. Mashev, and D. Maystre: Theoretical study of the anomalies of coated dielectric gratings, Optica Acta 33, 607–619 (1986)Google Scholar
- S.S. Wang and R. Magnusson: Theory and applications of guided-mode resonance filters, Appl. Opt. 32, 2606–2613 (1993)Google Scholar
- S.S. Wang and R. Magnusson: Multilayer waveguide-grating filters, Appl. Opt. 34, 2414–2420 (1995)Google Scholar
- A. Sharon, S. Glasberg, D. Rosenblatt, and A.A. Friesem: Metal-based resonant grating waveguide structures, J. Opt. Soc. Am. A 14, 588–595 (1997)Google Scholar
- A. Sharon, D. Rosenblatt, and A.A. Friesem: Resonant grating-waveguide structures for visible and near-infrared radiation, J. Opt. Soc. Am. A 14, 2985–3993 (1997)Google Scholar
- F. Lemarchand, H. Giovannini, and A. Sentenac: Interest of hybrid structures for thin film design: Multilayered subwavelength microgratings, Proc. SPIE 3133, Int. Symp. on Optical Science, Engineering, and Instrumentation, San Diego 1997, 58–64Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005