Lips, Teeth, Chin, and Smile Analysis
- 1.3k Downloads
KeywordsDental Arch Profile View Dental Occlusion Deep Bite Lower Dental Arch
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ackerman JI, Ackerman MB, Brensinger CM, Landis JR (1998) A morphometric analysis of the posed smile. Clin Orth Res 1:2–11Google Scholar
- 2.Ackerman MB, Ackerman JI (2002) Smile analysis and design in the digital era. J Clin Orthod 36:221–236Google Scholar
- 3.Andrews LF (1972) The six keys to normal occlusion. Am J Orthod 62:671–690Google Scholar
- 4.Andrews LF (1989) Straight wire. The concept and the appliance. L.A. Wells Co., San DiegoGoogle Scholar
- 5.Farkas LG (1994) Anthropometry of the attractive North American Caucasian face. In: Farkas LG (ed). Anthropometry of the head and face, 2nd edn. Raven Press, New York, p 159Google Scholar
- 6.Jacobson A (1995) Radiographic cephalometry. From basics to videoimaging. Quintessence Publishing, ChicagoGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005