Part of the Microtechnology and MEMS book series (MEMS)
KeywordsField Programmable Gate Array Solder Ball Wire Bonding Test Chip Ball Bond
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Schwizer, “In-situ Wire-Bond Prozessuntersuchung mit integrierten piezoresistiven Mikrosensoren” (in German), Diploma Thesis, Physical Electronics Laboratory, ETH Zurich, Zurich, 1999.Google Scholar
- 2.D. Gabor, “Theory of Communication,” Journal of the Institution of Electrical Engineers, 93, pp. 429–457, 1946.Google Scholar
- 3.B. Jähne, “Digital Image Processing,” Springer, 5th Edition, 2002.Google Scholar
- 4.M. Cerna, A. F. Harvey, “The Fundamentals of FFT-Based Signal Analysis and Measurement,” Application Note 041, National Instruments Corporation, 2000.Google Scholar
- 5.M. Mayer, J. Schwizer, “Wire Bonder Ultrasonic System Calibration Using Integrated Stress Sensor,” Semicon Singapore 2002, Advanced Packaging Technologies II, SEMI Singapore, pp. 169–175, 2002.Google Scholar
- 6.J. Schwizer, Q. Füglistaller, M. Mayer, M. Althaus, O. Brand, H. Baltes, “MEMS System with Multiplexer for In Situ and Real-time Wire Bonding Diagnosis,” Advanced Packaging Technologies I, SEMI Singapore, pp. 163–167, 2002.Google Scholar
- 7.K. F. Graff, “Wave Motion in Elastic Solids,” Dover Publications Inc., New York, 1975.Google Scholar
- 8.H. Fritzsche, “Improvements in Monitoring Ultrasonic Wire Bonding Process by Simultaneously Monitoring Vibration Amplitude and Bonding Friction Using Lasers and Analytical Models,” VTE: Aufbau-und Verbindungstechnik in der Elektronik, 14, Issue 3, pp. 119–126, 2002.Google Scholar
- 9.S. Y. Kang, P. M. Williams, Y. C. Lee, “Modeling and Experimental Studies on Thermosonic Flip-Chip Bonding,” IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging, and Manufacturing Technology, B, 18, No. 4, pp. 728–733, 1995.Google Scholar
- 10.V. I. Fabrikant, “Applications of Potential Theory in Mechanics,” Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1989.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005