Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 313)
Information measures from rate-distortion theories
KeywordsShannon Entropy Information Measure Achievable Rate Distortion Measure Distortion Level
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- /1/.Csiszár, Imre; Körner, János "Information Theory: Coding Theorems for Discrete Memoryless Systems" Academic Press, Inc., New York London (1981)Google Scholar
- /2/.Körner, J. "Coding of an Information Source having Ambiguous Alphabet and the Entropy of Graphs" Transactions of the 6th Prague Conference on Information Theory, Statistical Decision Functions and Random Processes, Academia, Prague, 411–425 (1973)Google Scholar
- /3/.Körner, J. "Fredman-Komlós Bounds and Information Theory" SIAM J. On Algebraic and Discrete Methods, Vol.5, n.1, 61–68 (1984)Google Scholar
- /4/.Körner J., Sgarro A. "A New Approach to Rate-Distortion Theory" Rend. Istit. Mat. Univ. di Trieste, Vol. XVIII, 177–187 (1986)Google Scholar
- /5/.Sgarro, A. "Information-theoretic versus Decision-theoretic Cryptography" EuM (Elektrotechnik und Maschinenbau), Heft 12, 562–564 (1987)Google Scholar
- /6/.Sgarro, A. "A Measure of Semiequivocation", preprintGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1988