Partial adiabaticity and scattering correlation in multiple ionization induced by high energy projectiles
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 294)
KeywordsHelium Atom Double Ionization Multiple Ionization Projectile Energy Projectile Velocity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J.H. McGuire and L. Weaver, Phys. Rev. A16, 41 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.R.L. Becker, A.L. Ford and J.F. Reading, Phys. Rev. A29, 3111 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.L. Végh, Phys. Rev. A32, 192 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.J.H. McGuire, Nucl. Instrum. Methods B10&11, 17 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.A.L. Ford and J.F. Reading, Nucl. Instrum. Methods B10&ll, 12 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.L.H. Andersen, P. Hvelplund, H. Knudsen, S.P. Møller, K. Elsener, K.-G. Rensfelt and E. Uggerhøj, Phys. Rev. Lett. 57, 2147 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.J.F. Reading and A.L. Ford, Phys. Rev. Lett. 58, 543 (1987).Google Scholar
- 8.R.E. Olson, Phys. Rev. A36, No. 3.Google Scholar
- 9.L. Végh, submitted.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988