Nondeterministic Propositional Dynamic Logic with intersection is decidable
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 208)
- 162 Downloads
KeywordsTree Automaton Special Graph Validation Tree Propositional Dynamic Logic Syntactical Tree
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [D]R. Danecki, Propositional Dynamic Logic with strong loop predicate, Proc. MFCS'84, LNCS 176, 573–581 (1984) Springer-VerlagGoogle Scholar
- [FL]M. J. Fisher, R. E. Ladner, Propositional Dynamic Logic of regular programs, JCSS 18:2, (1979), 194–211Google Scholar
- [H]D. Harel, Recurring dominoes: Making the highly undecidable highly understandable, Proc. FCT'83, LNCS 158, 177–194, (1983) Springer-VerlagGoogle Scholar
- [R69]M. O. Rabin, Decidability of second-order theories and automata on infinite trees, Trans. AMS 141 (1969), 1–35Google Scholar
- [R70]M. O. Rabin, Weakly definable relations and special automata, in: Math. Logic and Found. of Set Theory (Y. Bar-Hillel ed.) North-Holland (1970), 1–23Google Scholar
- [S]R. S. Streett, Propositional Dynamic Logic of looping and converse is elementarily decidable, Inform. & Control 54, 121–141 (1982)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1985