Wave momentum and power balance in a boundary layer
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 235)
I. Compressibility and Sound
KeywordsReynolds Stress Convection Velocity Form Drag Boundary Layer Structure Compliant Surface
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kraichnan, R H (1956) J. Acoust Soc. Amer. 28, 378–390.Google Scholar
- 2.Lighthill, M J (1952) Proc. Roy. Soc. A. 231, 505–514.Google Scholar
- 3.Powell, A (1960) J. Acoust. Soc. Amer. 32, 982–990.Google Scholar
- 4.Ffowcs Williams, J E (1982) Journal Fluid Mechanics 125, 9.Google Scholar
- 5.Willmarth, W W (1975) Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics 7, 13.Google Scholar
- 6.Purshouse, M (1977) Ph.D. Thesis. Cambridge University Engineering Department.Google Scholar
- 7.Langley, A J (1985) Ph.D. Thesis. Cambridge University Engineering Department.Google Scholar
- 8.Head, M R and Bandyopadhyay, P (1981) Journal Fluid Mechanics 107, 297–338.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985