Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 224)
Astrophysical distances to type II supernovae
KeywordsRadio Emission Spiral Galaxy Angular Size Balmer Line Virgo Cluster
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Branch, D. 1980, Proc. Workshop on Atom. Phys. and Spectra. Supernovae Spectra, ed. R.E. Meyerott (New York: AIP)Google Scholar
- Branch, D. and Patchett, B. 1973, M.N.R.A.S., 161,71.Google Scholar
- Branch, D., Falk, S.W., McCall, M.L., Rybski, P., Uomoto, A.K., and Wills, B.J. 1981, Ap.J.,244,780.Google Scholar
- Hershkowitz, S. and Wagoner, R. 1985, Abstract— Tucson AAS.Google Scholar
- Psovskii, Yu.P. 1969, Soviet Astr. —AJ,12,750.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1985