TEV scale models with two supersymmetries
The construction of models of low energy physics with two supersymmetries is discussed. All such SU(3) x SU(2) x U(1) models appear to be beset by insurmountable problems. A SU(3) x SU(4) x U(1) model is constructed which gives a natural distinction between mirror fermions and ordinary fermions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- For example, see references in J. Ellis, Talk at Cornell Lepton and Photon Interaction Conference, August 1983; P. Nath. R. Arnowitt, and A. Chamseddine, Northeastern University preprint, NUB #2613.Google Scholar
- A. Salam and J. Strathdee, Phys. Lett. 51B (1974) 33. P. Fayet, Nucl. Phys. B113 (1976) 135; B149 (1979) 137.Google Scholar
- P. Howe, K. Stelle, and P. West, Phys. Lett. 124B (1983) 55. P. West, Talk at La Jolla Workshop, January 1983.Google Scholar
- F. del Aguila, M. Dugan, B. Grinstein, L. Hall, G. Ross, and P. West, Harvard University Preprint HUTP-84/A001.Google Scholar
- A. Parker and P. West, Phys. Lett. 127B (1983) 353.Google Scholar