Two way finite state generators
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 158)
KeywordsRegular Language Finite Automaton Regularity Problem Great Index Valid Computation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [MRW]H. Maurer, G. Rozenberg and E. Welzl, “Chain code picture languages”, to appear in Lecture Notes in Computer Science.Google Scholar
- [H]M.A. Harrison, Introduction to Formal Language Theory, Addison Wesley (1978).Google Scholar
- [N]A. Nerode, “Linear automation transformations”, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 9 (1958) 541–544.Google Scholar
- [S]J. Sheperdson, “The reductions of two-way automata to one-way automata”, IBM Journal of Research and Development 3 (1959) 198–200.Google Scholar
- [W]E. Welzl, “Regular picture languages: Optimality and OI-interpretations”, in preparation.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1983