The surface properties of molten salts
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 172)
I. Ionic Liquids and Molten Salts
We review recent theoretical work on the structure and surface tension of the liquid-vapour interface of molten salts.
KeywordsSurface Tension Ionic Liquid Density Profile Molten Salt Alkali Halide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.R. Evans, 1979, Adv. in Phys., 28, 143.Google Scholar
- 2.F.F. Abraham, 1979, Phys. Rep., 53, 93.Google Scholar
- 3.M.M. Telo da Gama and R. Evans, 1980, Molec. Phys., 41, 1091.Google Scholar
- 4.M.M. Telo da Gama and R. Evans, 1982, Faraday Symp. No. 16, to be published in Discuss. Faraday Soc.Google Scholar
- 5.R. Evans and T.J. Sluckin, 1980, Molec. Phys., 40, 413.Google Scholar
- 6.M.M. Telo da Gama, R. Evans and T.J. Sluckin, 1980, Molec. Phys., 41, 1355.Google Scholar
- 7.D.M. Heyes and J.H.R. Clarke, 1979, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday II, 75, 1240.Google Scholar
- 8.T.J. Sluckin, 1981, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday II, 77, 1029.Google Scholar
- 9.R. Evans and M. Hasegawa, 1981, J. Phys. C: Sol. St. Phys., 14, 5225.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982