Fluctuation corrections to the mean field description of a nonuniform fluid
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 154)
KeywordsField Approximation Field Fluctuation Uniform System Pair Density Billiard Ball
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J.D. Van der Waals, Z.Phy. Chem. 13, 657 (1894).Google Scholar
- 2.J.K. Percus, Courant Institute Course Notes, “Many-Body Theory,” 1965 (unpublished).Google Scholar
- 3.J.K. Percus, Trans. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 26, 1062 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.N.G. Van Kampen, Phys. Rev. 135, A 362 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Kac, in “Applied Probability,” ed. L.A. PlacColl (McGraw-Hill, New York 1957).Google Scholar
- 6.A.J.F. Siegert, in “Statistical Physics,” 1962 Brandeis Lecture (Benjamin, New York, 1963).Google Scholar
- 7.J.K. Percus, in “Studies in Statistical Mechanics,” ed. J.L. Lebowitz and E.W. Montroll (North-Holland, Amsterdam 1981).Google Scholar
- 8.Buff, Lovett, and Stillinger, Phys. Rev. Lett. 15, 621 (1965).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1982