Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 118)
Semantics of CSP via translation into CCS
KeywordsBehaviour Expression Operational Semantic Concurrent Process Label Sequence Derivation Rule
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Astesiano E. and Zucca E., Semantics by translation of CSP and its equivalence with B-semantics. To appear as Rapporto Scientifico of the Institute of Math., Genova (Italy), 1981.Google Scholar
- 2.Astesiano E. and Zucca E., Semantics of DP via translation into CCS, available as Rapporto Scientifico of the Institute of Math., Genova (Italy), April 1981, submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- 3.Francez N., Hoare C.A.R., Lehmann D.J. and deRoever W.P., Semantics of non determinism, concurrency and communication, JCSS, 19,3,1979.Google Scholar
- 4.Francez N., Rodeh M. and Sintzoff M., Distributed termination with interval assertion, Proceedings of ICFPC, LNCS, 107,pg.280–291,1981.Google Scholar
- 5.Hoare C.A.R., Communicating Sequential Processes, Comm.ACM, 21,8,1978.Google Scholar
- 6.Hennessy M., Li W. and Plotkin G., A first attempt at translating CSP into CCS, Proc. of the 2nd International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, IEEE Comp. Society Press, Maryland, 1981.Google Scholar
- 7.Hennessy M. and Plotkin G., A term model for CCS, Proc. MFCS 80, LNCS 88, Springer Verlag, 1980.Google Scholar
- 8.Milner R., A Calculus of Communicating Systems, LNCS 92, Springer Verlag, 1980.Google Scholar
- 9.Milne G. and Milner R., Concurrent processes and their syntax, JACM, 26,2,1979.Google Scholar
- 10.Milner R., Flowgraphs and flow algebras, JACM, 26,4,1979.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1981