Multivortex configurations in the Abelian Higgs model
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 135)
KeywordsGauge Theory Interaction Energy Field Equation Abelian Higgs Model Complex Scalar Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.There are many reviews on the role played by classical solutions. See, for example, R. Jackiw, Rev. Mod. Phys. 49 (1977)Google Scholar
- 2.M. Creutz, L. Jacobs, and C. Rebbi; Phys. Rep. C (to appear).Google Scholar
- 4.V. L. Ginzburg and L. D. Landau, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. 20, 1064 (1950).Google Scholar
- 7.See also C. Rebbi in the proceedings fo the Canadian Mathematical Society Summer Research Institute on Gauge Theories, Springer-Verlag (to appear).Google Scholar
- 8.This bound was first derived by L. Kramer, Phys. Rev. B 3, 3821 (1971) and has since been rediscovered several times.Google Scholar
- 9.A fact which has been, however, often overlooked in the literature.Google Scholar
- 10.E. Weinberg, Columbia University preprint, (1979).Google Scholar
- 11.C. H. Taubes, Harvard University preprint, (1979).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980