Hadron geometry and quark coordinates
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 56)
KeywordsQuark Masse Quark Line Diagrammatic Expansion Fixed Pole Graphical Rule
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Wilson, Lectures given at the 1975 Erice Summer School.Google Scholar
- 2.G. Preparata, A possible way to look at Hadrons: The MQM. Lectures given at the XII Course of the International School of Subnuclear Physics “E. Majorana”, A. Zichichi ed. (1974)Google Scholar
- 3.G. Preparata and N.S. Craigie, A space-time Description of Quarks and Hadrons, CERN TH. 2038 (to appear in Nuclear Phys. B) (1975)Google Scholar
- 4.N.S. Craigie and G. Preparata, The structure of final states in a Spacetime Description of Quarks and Extended Hadrons. CERN TH. 2056 (to appear in Nucl. Phys. B) (1975)Google Scholar
- 5.A. Chodos, R.L. Jaffe, K. Johnson, C.B. Thorn and V.F. Weisskopf, Phys. Rev. D9, 3471 (1974)Google Scholar
- 6.P. Menotti, in Subnuclear Phenomena. Proceedings of the 1969 Erice Summer School. A. Zichichi ed., Academic Press (1971)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1976