Some structural properties of automata defined on groups
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 25)
- 2k Downloads
KeywordsFinite Group Sequential System Coset Space Input String Isomorphism Theorem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.R.W. Brockett, "System Theory on Group Manifolds and Coset Spaces," SIAM Journal on Control, Vol. No. 2, 1972, pp. 265–284.Google Scholar
- 4.M. Hausner and J.T. Schwartz, Lie Groups; Lie Algebras, Gordon Breach, N.Y., 1970.Google Scholar
- 6.M.A. Arbib and E.G. Manes, "Adjoint Machines, State-Behavior Machines, and Duality," COINS Technical Report 73B-1, Dept. of Computer and Information Science, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Jan. 1973.Google Scholar
- 7.A.S. Willsky, Dynamical Systems Defined on Groups: Structural Properties and Estimation, Ph.D. Thesis, Dept. of Aeronautics and Astronautics, M.I.T., Cambridge, Mass., June 1973.Google Scholar
- 8.A.S. Willsky, "Invertibility Conditions for a Class of Finite State Systems Evolving on Groups," Proc. of the Eleventh Annual Allerton Conference, Univ. of Illinois, Oct. 3–5, 1973.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1975