Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 4)
Mathematical modelling of a nordic hydrological system, and the use of a simplified run-off model in the stochastic optimal control of a hydroelectrical power system
KeywordsHydrological System Optimization Interval Reservoir Volume Norwegian Institute Recession Curve
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aoki, M.: Optimization of Stochastic Systems; topics in discrete-time systems. Academic Press, 1967.Google Scholar
- Crawford, N.H., Linsley, R.K.: "Digital Simulation in Hydrology: Watershed Model IV". Technical Report No. 39, Department of Civil Engineering, Stanford University, California, USA.Google Scholar
- Fjeld, M.: Dynamic Programming and Its Application to the Dispatch Problem in Hydroelectric Power Systems. Report 72-90-S, The Engineering Research Foundation at the University of Trondheim, The Norwegian Institute of Technology (SINTEF), Division of Automatic Control, Trondheim, Norway. (In Norwegian.)Google Scholar
- Hertzberg, T.: MODTLP, a General Digital Computer Program for Fitting of General, Nonlinear, Dynamic Models to Experimental Data. The Norwegian Institute of Technology, The Chemical Engineering Laboratory, N-7034, Trondheim, Norway. (In Norwegian.)Google Scholar
- Holmelid, A.E.: State and Parameter Estimation of Hydrological Systems. Thesis 1973. The Norwegian Institute of Technology, Division of Automatic Control, N-7034, Trondheim, Norway. (In Norwegian.)Google Scholar
- Jacobson, D.H., Mayne, D.Q.: Differential Dynamic Programming. American Elsevier Publ. Co., 1970.Google Scholar
- Larson, R.E.: A Survey of Dynamic Programming Computational Procedures. IEEE Trans. on Autom. Control, AC-12, No. 6, pp. 767–774 (December 1967).Google Scholar
- Larson, R.E.: State Increment Dynamic Programming. Elsevier 1968.Google Scholar
- Lindquist, J.: Operation of a Hydrothermal Electric System: A Multistage Decision Process. AIEE Journal, April 1962, pp. 1–7.Google Scholar
- Schoenwandt, U.: On observability of Nonlinear Systems. Preprints of the IFAC Symposium on Identification and Process Parameter Estimation, Prague, June 1970.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1973