Database, Communication and Creation – A Research on Cultural Heritage-Based Educational Models
This paper will discuss new cultural heritage-based communication and education models that are inspired by the ideas and arts of ancient Asia. Some examples of the models used will be given to show how knowledge from around the world can be shared. The goal of this research is to provide new data-based Communication Models that can be used to achieve education with a global background. Our research has just begun, and we are currently working at the theoretical level. The models we discuss here will be examined in greater detail during the next stage of our work.
KeywordsWest Lake Digital Museum Screen Painting Museum Data Museum Archive
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.The Tao of Physics; an exploration of the parallels between modern physics and Eastern mysticism / Fritjof Capra, Toronto New York. Bantam Books (1984)Google Scholar
- 2.Bohm, D.: Wholeness and the implicate order. Routledge & Kegan Paul, London (1981)Google Scholar
- 3.The Holographic paradigm and other paradoxes: exploring the leading edge of science/ Ken Wilber Boulder Shambhala (1982)Google Scholar
- 4.InterCommunication No. 25 (1998)Google Scholar
- 5.InterCommunication No. 18 (1996)Google Scholar
- 6.SCRAN Project. EVA-GIFU 1998, Japan (1998)Google Scholar
- 10.Thoughts on Education for Global Citizenship, Lecture by Daisaku Ikeda at Columbia University (1996), http://www.sgi.org/english/sgi_president/works/speeches/thoughts.htm