Multi-Agent Immune Clonal Selection Algorithm Based Multicast Routing
The least-cost multicast routing with delay constrained is an NP-Complete problems, to deal with which, a Multi-Agent Immune Clonal Selection Algorithm based multicast routing (MAICSA) is proposed in this paper. MAICSA combines the characteristic of Multi-Agent with the search strategy of Immune Clonal Selection Algorithm. To compare with the conventional Genetic Algorithm (GA), MAICSA overcomes the most serious drawbacks, such as slow convergence rate and “prematurity”. The experimental results show that MAICSA has faster astringency and higher precision than traditional GA, MAGA (Multi-Agent multicast routing based on Genetic Algorithm) and MAIA (Multi-Agent multicast routing based on Immune Algorithm).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Chen, G.-L., et al.: Genetic Algorithm and Its Application. People’s Posts and Telecommunications Press, Beijing (1996)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, Y.: Multicast routing algorithms computer networks [PhD dissertation]. Xidian University, Xi’an (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, X.-H., Wang, G.-X.: A multicast routing approach with delay constrained minimum cost based on genetic algorithm. Journal of China Institute of Communications 23(3), 112–117 (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.Shi, J., Zou, L., Dong, T.-L., Zhao, E.-D.: The Application of Genetic Algorithm in Multicast Routing. Acta Electronic Sinica 28(5), 88–89 (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Jiao, L., Wang, L.: A novel genetic algorithm based on immune. IEEE Trans. on System, Man, and Cybernetics—Part A 30, 1–10 (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Du, H.-F., Jiao, L.-C., et al.: Immune clonal selection algorithm and evolutionary algorithms. In: 2003 10th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Progress of Artificial Intelligence in China, pp. 694–699 (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Jiao, L.-c., Du, H.-f.: The prospect of the artificial immune system. Acta Electronica Sinica 31(10), 1540–1548 (2003)Google Scholar
- 9.Singh, M.P.: Multi-agent system: A theoretical framework for intention, know-how and communication. Springer, Berlin (1944)Google Scholar
- 14.Liu, Y.: The Multi-Agent Multicast Routing Algorithm based on Immune Clonal Computation. [MS dissertation]. Xidian University, Xi’an (2005)Google Scholar