A Method for Evaluating the Knowledge Transfer Ability in Organization
Knowledge transfer as an important aspect of knowledge management has been considered as an effective way to promote the knowledge ability and the core competence of an organization. In this paper, a method to evaluate knowledge transfer ability in organization is proposed. Firstly, the main factors which affect the knowledge transfer ability to be found out through the analysis of the relevant research of domestic and international knowledge transfer, then, an index system is set up to evaluate knowledge transfer ability using the method of questionnaire investigation and statistical analysis as knowledge transmission ability, knowledge receptive ability, interactive ability and organizational supporting ability, etc.. According to the index system and the characteristics of linguistic assessment information provided by experts, a multi-index linguistic decision-making method based on linguistic assessment information is proposed using LWD operator and LOWA operator developed in recent years. Finally, an example is given to explain the method.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nonaka, I., Takeuchi, H.: The Knowledge-Creating Company. Oxford University Press, New York (1995)Google Scholar
- 3.Szulanski, G.: Exploring Internal Stickiness: Impediments to the Transfer of Best Practice within the Firm. Strategic Management Journal 17 (Summer special issue), 27–43 (1996)Google Scholar
- 4.Chang, L., Zou, S.G., Li, S.C.: Research of Influential Elements on Knowledge Diffusion Based on Knowledge Chain. Science Research Management 22(5), 122–127 (2001)Google Scholar
- 9.Galbraith, C.S.: Transferring core manufacturing technologies in high technology firms. California Management Review 32(4), 56–70 (1990)Google Scholar
- 10.Mowery, D.C., Oxley, J.E., Silverman, B.S.: Strategic Alliances and Inter-firm Knowledge Transfer. Strategic Management Journal 17(winter special issue), 77–91 (1996)Google Scholar
- 11.Luo, P.L., Zhou, Y., Guo, H.: A Literature Review on the Mechanism of Knowledge Transferring among Virtual R&D Organizations. R&D management. 16(5), 18–25, 81 (2004) (in Chinese)Google Scholar