Design and Fabrication of Security and Home Automation System
Home automation system was designed and fabricated for controlling of home appliances, gas detection and home security. The fabricated system could detect the intruder using infrared sensor and monitor the room or office in real time by web camera. The password was needed to enter the house or office and the operation of home appliances could be remotely controlled by network, too. This fabricated system was small and had an advantage to supplement additional function easily.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Zhang, X., Dalsgaard, E., Liu, S., Lai, H., Chen, J.: Appl. Opt. 36, 8096–8097 (1997)Google Scholar
- 3.Porwik, P., Wieclaw, L.: IEICE Elec. Exp. 1, 575–581 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Mardia, K.V., Boczkowsky, A.J., Feng, X., Hinsworth, T.J.: Pattern Recognition. Lett. 18, 1197–1203 (1997)Google Scholar
- 6.Narayanswamy, R., Johnson, G.E., Silveira, P.E.X., Wach, H.B.: Appl. Opt. 44, 701–712 (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Roth Jr., C.H.: Digital system design using VHDL, Thomson Learning (1998)Google Scholar