A New Method for Testing Embedded Software with Scenario Pattern
This paper presents a new way to test embedded software with a scenario pattern-based method. It also introduces some concepts of scenario and scenario patterns, and formalizes the embedded software with scenario model ACDATE. The verification patterns are built with embedded system, and are tested with the samples of basic scenario pattern. This paper shows the process about how to verify the embedded software.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tsai, W.T., Yu, L., Zhu, F.: Rapid Verification of Embedded Systems using Patterns. In: Computer Software and Applications Conference, pp. 466–471 (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Tsai, W.T., Yu, L., Liu, X.X., Said, A., Xiao, Y.: Scenario-Based Test Case Generation for State-Based Embedded Systems, Performance. In: Computing and Communications Conference, pp. 335–342 (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Hui, X., Jinwen, F., Aimin, P.: One kind of time scenario recognize arithmetic and its applications in the safety alarm system. Bei Jing University Transaction (Natural Science) l41(3) (May 2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Paul, R.A., Tsal, W.T., Mikell, J.S.: Rapid simulation evaluation from scenario specifications for command and control systems, pp. 121–126 (June 2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Bai, X., Tsai, W.-T., Paul, R., Feng, K., Yu, L.: Scenario-Based Modeling and Its Applications. In: Proceedings of the Seventh International Workshop, January 7-9, pp. 253–260 (2002)Google Scholar