Programming of Informatized Instructional Design Platform for Physics
Recently, a number of instructional design platforms have emerged in educational informatizing process. However, teachers still can not form their individualised instructional design through them, because these platforms lack the combination with a specific subject. Thus, an informatized instructional design platform for physics is programmed in this paper to meet the needs of teachers in physics.
KeywordsIntegration of curriculum instructional design in physics lesson planning system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jing, Y., Zhong, S., Cheng, X.: Teaching Modes and Supporting Platforms in Modern Distance Education. In: CACS 2003, Luton (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Cheng, X.: Teaching Model using Computer Network. ACE UK Journal 11, 42–45 (2004) ISSN 1476-5837Google Scholar
- 3.Li, Y., Cheng, X.: Formal Analysis for Dynamic Planning of Intelligent Agents. In: Proceedings of the IEEE SMC UK-RI Chapter Conference 2004 on Intelligent Cybernetic Systems, Londonderry, U.K. (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhong, S., Jing, Y., Zhong, Y.: The Research on Resources and Software on Integration of Information Technology and Courses. In: 2005 International Conference on Active Media Technology, Japan, pp. 169–172 (May 2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Pan, Z., Zhu, J., et al.: Interactive Learning of CG in Networked Virtual Environments. Computers & Graphics 29(2) (2005)Google Scholar