Research and Application of Stereoscopic Video Based e-Learning System
In this paper, an e-Learning system based on the advanced stereoscopic video is developed. It fully takes advantages of three dimensional (3D) video, provides more interesting and vivid learning content and greatly improves the learning efficiency. It provides communication opportunity to students with their teacher, which is also beneficial to quicken the learning process. Such a system can be very suited to the students majoring in physic, architectonics and so on.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kwok, S., Cheung, B.: Flexible Learning Application in e-Education Platform. In: The International Conference on e-Education, pp. 135–140 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Wing, L.: e-Education-IT Management Challenges. In: International Conference on e-Education, pp. 141–146 (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, S., Yu, M., Jiang, G.: Approaches to H.264-Based Stereoscopic Video Coding. In: The Third International Conference on Image and Graphics, pp. 365–368 (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Schulzrinne, H., Casner, S., Frederick, R.: RTP: A transport protocol for real-time applications. RFC3550 (July 2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Wenger, S., Westerlund, M., Singer, D.: RTP Payload Format for H.264 Video. RFC3984 (February 2005)Google Scholar