The Research on a Kind of Knowledge Network for Self-learning
The self-learning is completely student-centered. In this mode of learning, the learners decide their learning goals, choose the contents which they want to learn, and arrange the sequences of their learning, etc. In self-learning environment, the learning system must proposes a method for piloting the learning process, so the learners can learn in a correct sequence, and get the goal at last. Based on the characteristics of self-learning, and the fundamental law of cognition based on knowledge points, a novel meta data model of learning resources is proposed, so the knowledge network of learning resources can be constructured. In this way, the knowledge network can make support to the self-learning in E-learning environment.
KeywordsLearning Object Learning Goal Knowledge Network Education Resource Personalized Learning
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Kyparisia, A., Papanikolaou: An instructional framework supporting personalized learning on the web. In: Proceedings of the The 3rd IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT 2003), pp. 120–124. IEEE Computer Society Press, Athens (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Shen, R.: An Open Framework for Smart and Personalized Distance Learning. In: Proceedings of first International Conference on advances in Web Based Learning, Hong Kong, pp. 19–30 (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Ogata, H., Yano, Y.: Combining Knowledge Awareness and Information Filtering in an Open-ended Collaborative Learning Environment. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education 11, 33–46 (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Kreijns, K., Kirschner, P.-A.: Group Awareness Widgets for enhancing social interaction in computer-supported collaborative learning environments: Design and implementation. In: 32nd ASEE/IEEE Frontiers in Education conference, Boston, vol. 1, pp. 14–20 (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Shi, H., et al.: An agent enabling personalized learning in E-learning Environments. In: Proceedings of the First International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2002), Bologna, pp. 847–848 (2002)Google Scholar
- 10.IEEE Learning Technology Standards CommitteeLTSC (December 2002), http://ltsc.ieee.org
- 11.IMS Global Learning Consortium, Inc. (January 2001), http://www.imsproject.org/specification.htm
- 12.ADLnet: What is the SCORM (December 2002), http://www.adlnet.org/
- 13.Giovannell, C., Selva, P.-E., Serafini, L., Bruni, A.: Conceptual learning assessment and content management in E_Learning platform by means of conceptual maps. In: Proceedings of the The 3rd IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT 2003), Newzealand, pp. 400–401 (2003)Google Scholar
- 14.Hao, X.-W.: The research of personalized service in E-learning. Journal of Shandong University(Natural Science) 40, 67–71 (2005)Google Scholar
- 15.Hao, X.-W., Su, X.: A generalized self-learning platform-design and implementation. Journal of Computer Science 31, 168–171 (2004)Google Scholar