Construct Optimal Diameter Network and d-partition Routing Algorithm
This paper studies the topological structure of network using graph-theoretical properties and proposes a topology constructionmethod of regular directed graphs (or digraphs). The diameter of the topological digraph is ⌈logdn⌉. In this paper, we also propose a routing algorithm based thistopological structure and find its complexity is O(⌈logdn⌉).This algorithm has a smaller diameter and easier to construct than the existing algorithms, which can be used of downloading files and defending worms in structured peer-to-peer systems.
KeywordsDistribute Hash Table Topology Graph Neighbor Vertex Source Vertex Route Algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Braynard, R., Kostic, D., Rodriguez, A.: Opus: an Overlay Peer Utility Service. In: 5th International Conference on Open Architectures and Network Programming (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Andersen, D.G.: Resilient Overlay Networks. Master’s thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Stoica, I., Morris, R., Karger, D., Kaashoek, M.F.: Chord: A scalable peer-to-peer lookup service for internet applications. In: SIGCOMM, San Diego, CA, pp. 149–160 (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhao, B.Y., Kubiatowicz, J.D.: Tapestry: An infrastructure for fault-tolerant wide area location and routing. Univ. California, Berkeley, CA, Tech. Rep. CSD-01-1141 (2001)Google Scholar
- 11.Bondy, J.A., Murty, U.S.R.: Graphs Theory with Applications. Macmillan, Basingstoke (1976)Google Scholar