Research and Implementation of Workflow Interoperability Crossing Organizations
In order to resolve the shortcomings of traditional workflow interoperation and realize more flexible workflow interoperation, this article describes a new workflow interoperating model based on web services and interoperating agents to realize workflow interoperation. We also developed a prototype workflow system to realize the new model. The new model is more general, flexible, and capable of crossing all kinds of platforms and can be applied to a wider range.
KeywordsProcess Instance Soap Message Listing Process UDDI Registry Interoperating Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Aissi, S., Malu, P., Srinivasan, K.: E-Business Process Modeling: The Next Big Step. IEEE Computer 35(5), 55–62 (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Jablonski, S., Bussler, C.: Workflow Management –Modeling, Concept, Architecture and Implementation. International Thomson Computer Press (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Kim, Y., Kang, S., Kim, D., Bae, J., Ju, K.: WW-Flow: Web-Based Workflow Management with Runtime Encapsulation. IEEE internet computing 4(3), 56–64 (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, H.X., Fan, Y.S.: Web Service-Based Integration and Interoperation of Heterogeneous Workflow Management System. Information and Control 32(3) (June 2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Workflow Management Coalition: The Workflow Standard - Interoperability Abstract Specification. WFMC-TC-1012, Version1.0 (October 1996)Google Scholar