Grid Supporting Platform for AMS Data Processing
The purpose of AMS experiment is to look for the source of the dark matter, source of the cosmic ray and the universe made of antimatter. The characteristics of AMS experiment are massive data and complicated computing. The data are frequently transmitted, retrieved and processed among the computing nodes located in USA, Europe and China. This paper introduces the grid platform at Southeast University, called SEUGrid, for the AMS data processing and analysis. Some key technologies such as the scheduling strategy, data replica management and semantic access control, which SEUGrid adopts to fit the AMS data processing, are described in the paper.
KeywordsSource Node Policy Language Computing Node Semantic Description Direct Trust
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ji, P., Luo, J.: A Trust-Based Scheduling of Tasks on Grid Computing Systems. In: The International Conference on Computer, Communication and Control Technologies (CCCT 2003) and the 9th International Conference on Information Systems Analysis and Synthesis (ISAS 2003), vol. III, pp. 132–137 (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Ji, P., Luo, J.: A QoS Demands Evaluation Based Classified Admission Control Algorithm. In: Proc. 7th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Teng, M., Luo, J.: A Prediction-Based and Cost-Based Replica Replacement Algorithm Research and Simulation. In: Advanced Information Networking and Applications, AINA 2005, vol. 1, pp. 935–940 (2005); ISSN: 1550-445XGoogle Scholar
- 4.Lampson, B.W.: Protection. Computer Networks 8(1), 18–24 (1974)Google Scholar
- 6.Ferraiolo, D., Kuhn, D.: Role based access control. In: 15th NIST-NSA National Computer Security Conference (1992)Google Scholar