Applying Service Composition in Digital Museum Grid
Digital museum is an effective method of protecting and using resources stored in museums. Digital museum grid was present to efficiently and effectively organize, present and share the resources over heterogeneous digital museum systems. In a service-oriented digital museum grid, by composing the services published to be entire applications dynamically, more interesting and individual applications would be created upon the massive and various collections. This paper present a three-phases service composition model includes functional modeling, service selecting and dynamic binding, in which all outputs of the three phases are reusable and express the service composition in different abstract levels. A service selection framework put forward in the paper presents a feasible method for service selecting. And a dynamic binding method based on service composition template and compositive evaluating is discussed which enhances the flexibility of service composition.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Preist, C., Byde, A., Bartolini, C.: Agent-Based Service Composition Through Simultaneous Negotiation in Forward and Reverse Auctions. Approved for External Publication EC-03. In: Proceedings 4th ACM Conference on E-Commerce, San Diego (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Foster, I., Kesselman, C., Nick, J., Tuecke, S.: The Physiology of the Grid: An Open Grid Services Architecture for Distributed Systems Integration. Open Grid Service Infrastructure WG. Global Grid Forum (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Chen, H., Jin, H., Ning, X., Lv, Z.: Q-SAC: Toward QoS Optimized Service Automatic Composition. In: Proceedings of the 5th International Symposium on Cluster Computing and Grid Cardiff, Wales, UK (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Hui, X., Xiangxu, M., Chenglei, Y.: Design and Implementation of Digital Archaeology Museum of Shandong University. Journal of System Simulation 15(3) (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Srivastava, B., Koehler, J.: Web Service Composition - Current Solutions and Open Problems. In: ICAPS 2003 Workshop on Planning for Web Services (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.Fujii, K., Suda, T.: Dynamic Service Composition Using Semantic Information. In: ICSOC 2004, New York, USA, November 15-19 (2004)Google Scholar
- 9.Aggarwal, R., Verma, K., Miller, J., Milnor, W.: Constraint Driven Web Service Composition in METEOR-S. Services Computing. In: IEEE International Conference on (SCC 2004), Shanghai, China, September 15 - 18 (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.McIlraith, S., Son, T.C.: Adapting golog for composition of semantic web services. In: Proc. of the 8th International Conference on Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR 2002), Toulouse, France (2002)Google Scholar