Transaction of Web Services Based on Struts
There are many frameworks for web applications and Struts is one of them with a collection of Java code designed to help you build solid applications while saving time. It provides the basic skeleton and plumbing, and takes complex applications as a series of basic components: Views, Action classes, and Model components. Web services are new technology for next generation Internet. In this paper, Struts-enabled framework is first described and then a transaction scenario is discussed for web services applications.
KeywordsBasic Skeleton Service Controller UDDI Registry View Component J2EE Application
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Canvaness, C.: Programming Jakarta Struts. O’Reilly Media, Inc., Sebastopol (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Goodwill, J.: Mastering Jakarta Struts. Wiley Publishing, Inc., Chichester (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Turner, J.: Struts Kick Start. Sams Publishing, Inc., USA (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Amstrong, E.: The Java Web Services Tutorial. Higher Education Press. Pearson Eduction, London (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.The Website. Design a simple service-oriented J2EE application framework, http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-10-2004/jw-1004-soa.html
- 7.Qiang, Z.: Developing J2EE application (WebLogic+JBuilder). Publishing House of Electronics Industry (2003)Google Scholar
- 8.IBM Company. Architect Struts applications for Web services, http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-arcstruts/