Geospatial Mediator Functions and Container-Based Fast Transfer Interface in Si3CO Test-Bed
- 302 Downloads
In order to improve the spatial information infrastructure in Japan, we have organized Si3CO (Spatial Information Infrastructure Interoperability Consortium), and we are newly developing a Japanese interoperable test-bed based on OGIS. In this system, we propose the new three tier model which is composed of web clients, legacy database wrappers, and GSM (Geo Spatial Mediator). Especially GSM locates between client and wrappers, and can compensate spatial objects. Moreover, we propose container-based fast transfer interface of spatial objects as for the CORBA implementation.
KeywordsDisaster Prevention Spatial Object Geospatial Information Legacy Database National Spatial Data Infrastructure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Open GIS Consortium, Inc., http://www.opengis.org/
- 3.Open GIS Consortium, Inc.: OpenGIS Simple Feature Specification for CORBA Rev.0 (1997) Google Scholar
- 4.Open GIS Consortium, Inc.: OpenGIS Simple Feature Specification for OLE/COM Rev.0 (1997) Google Scholar
- 5.Open GIS Consortium, Inc.: OpenGIS Simple Feature Specification for SQL Rev.0 (1997) Google Scholar
- 7.Papakonstantinou, Y., Abiteboul, S., Garcia-Molina, H.: Object Fusion in Mediator Systems. In: VLDB 1996 Conference Record (1996)Google Scholar
- 8.Garcia-Moria, H., et al.: The TSIMMIS Approach to Mediation: Data Models and Languages. Journal of Intelligent Information Systems (1997)Google Scholar