9 Rail and other guided transport technologies
Part of the Landolt-Börnstein - Group VIII Advanced Materials and Technologies book series
This document is part of Subvolume A ‘Fossil Energy’ of Volume 3 ‘Energy Technologies’ of Landolt-Börnstein - Group VIII Advanced Materials and Technologies.
KeywordsEnergy Technologies Fossil Energy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
9.6 References for 9
- 89Fee.Technical Committee for DC Feeding System for Regenerated Trains: I.E.E. Japan, Technical Report II-296 (in Japanese) 1989.Google Scholar
- 91Fee.Technical Committee for Optimizing DC Feeding Systems: I.E.E. Japan, Technical Report II-360 (in Japanese) 1991.Google Scholar
- 98MoT.Railway Bureau, Ministry of Transport: Facts and Figures on Railways 1 (in Japanese) 1998.Google Scholar
- 99Inf.Information and Research Department, Transport Policy Bureau, Ministry of Transport: The Survey on Transport Energy (in Japanese) 1998.Google Scholar
- 99MoT.Ministry of Transport, Transport Policy Bureau, Information and Research Department: National Transportation Statistics Handbook (in Japanese) 1998.Google Scholar