Laser Interferometric Measurement of Involute Profile by Rolling of Artifact
- 1.8k Downloads
The vibration of gear is one of the serious problems for vehicles. The characteristics of vibration are influenced by tooth flank form of sub micron meter order and therefore strict quality control of tooth flank form is demanded. However, involute artifact, which is used to calibrate the measuring machine of tooth flank form of gear, must be measured with extreme precision. In this report, the method to measure the profile of involute artifact by laser interferometer is proposed. Fundamental research is carried out and it is confirmed that highly precise measurement is possible.
KeywordsGear Involute Measurement Laser interferometer Artifact
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Takeda, R., Oguma, T., (2003) Recent technology of gear tooth measurement: precision engineering periodical. 69(3): 345–348Google Scholar
- H. Mintrop and W. Beyer, (1961) Untersuchungen uber die Verwendbarkeit Von „Angenaherten Evolventennormalen“ zum Kalibrieren Von Evolventenprufgeraten: PTB-MITTEILUNGEN (Reprinted). 71(4): 255Google Scholar
- (1995) Cylindrical gears — ISO system of accuracy — Part 1: Definitions and allowable values of deviations relevant to corresponding flanks of gear teeth. ISO 1328–1.Google Scholar
- Takeoka, F., Komori, M., Kubo, A., Fujio, H., Taniyama, S., Okamura, D., Ito, T., Takatsuji, T. and Osawa, S.: Precise Measurement of Involute Profile by Laser Interferometer (1st Report)-Measuring Device and Evaluation of Basic Performance-: Journal of the Japan Society of Precision Engineering. (Under contributing)Google Scholar
- Komori, M., Kubo, A., Fujio, H., Taniyama, S., Okamura, D., Ito, T. and Takahashi, M.,(2004) Precise Measurement of Involute Profile by Laser Interferometer: 2004 Japan Society of Precision Engineering Conference. M50Google Scholar
- Komori, M., Ito, T., Takeoka, F., Kubo, A., Takatsuji, T. and Osawa, S., (2004) Precise Measurement of Involute Profile by Laser Interferometer (2nd Report) — Influence of measurement conditions-:2004 Japan Society of Precision Engineering Conference. L34.Google Scholar
- Takeoka, F., Komori, M., Kubo, A., Takatsuji, T. and Osawa, S., (2006) Precise Measurement of Involute Profile by Laser Interferometer (3rd Report)-Development of Non-Slip Driving System-: 2006 Japan Society of Precision Engineering Conference. (Before publication)Google Scholar