Ureteric Colic in Pregnancy
- 407 Downloads
KeywordsPreterm Labour Ureteric Stone Percutaneous Nephrostomy Placental Abruption Magnetic Resonance Urography
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee on Obstetric Practice. Guidelines for diagnostic imaging during pregnancy. ACOG Committee Opinion No. 158. Washington DC: ACOG, 1995.Google Scholar
- Doyle LA, Cronan JJ, Breslaw BH, Ridlen MS. New techniques of ultrasound and color Doppler in the prospective evaluation of acute renal obstruction: do they replace the intravenous urogram? Abdom Imaging 1995;20:58–63.Google Scholar
- European Association of Urology. Guidelines on urolithiasis. ISDN 90-806179-3-8, March 2001:10.Google Scholar
- Hellawell GO, Cowan NC, Holt SJ, Mutch SJ. A radiation perspective for treating loin pain in pregnancy by double-pigtail stents. Br J Urol Int 2002;90:801–808.Google Scholar
- Ho S, Cowan NC, Holt SJ et al. Percutaneous nephrostomy (PCN): Preliminary results from a prospective pilot study. Eur J Radiol (ESUR) 2002;12:D3.Google Scholar
- National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurement. Medical radiation exposure of pregnant and potentially pregnant women. NCRP report No. 54. Bethesda, MD: NCRPM, 1997.Google Scholar
- Quality improvement guidelines for percutaneous nephrostomy.Google Scholar
- Robert JA. Hydronephrosis of pregnancy. Urology 1976;8:1–4.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 2005