Scrotal and Genital Emergencies
- 406 Downloads
KeywordsForeign Body Absorbable Suture Spermatic Cord Testicular Torsion Visceral Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cerasaro TG, Nachtscheim DA, Otero F, Parsons L. The effect of testicular torsion on contralateral testis and the production of antisperm antibodies in rabbits. J Urol 1984;135:577–579.Google Scholar
- Frank JD, O’Brien M. Related articles, fixation of the testis. Br J Urol Int 2002;89:331–333.Google Scholar
- Hinman F Jr. Atlas of Urologic Surgery. Philadelphia: WB Saunders, 1998.Google Scholar
- Keoghane SR, Sullivan ME, Miller MA. The aetiology, pathogenesis and management of priapism. Br J Urol Int 2002;90:149–154.Google Scholar
- Reynard JM, Barua JM. Reduction of paraphimosis the simple way—the Dundee technique. Br J Urol Int 1999;83:859–860.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 2005