A Triple Inverted Pendulum Control-system Design
Part of the Advanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing book series (C&SP)
- 3.7k Downloads
KeywordsTransient Response Robust Stability Inverted Pendulum Robust Performance Disturbance Rejection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Notes and References
- 40.K. Furuta, K. Kajiwara, and K. Kosuge. Digital control of a double inverted pendulum on an inclined rail. International Journal of Control, 32:907–924, 1980.Google Scholar
- 41.K. Furuta, T. Ochia, and N. Ono. Attitude control of a triple inverted pendulum. International Journal of Control, 39:1351–1365, 1984.Google Scholar
- 110.S. Mori, H. Nishihara, and K. Furuta. Control of an unstable mechanical system. Control of pendulum. International Journal of Control, 23:673–692, 1976.Google Scholar
- 165.W.N. White and R.C. Fales. Control of a double inverted pendulum with hydraulic actuation: A case study. In Proceedings of the 1999 American Control Conference, pages 495–499, San Diego, CA, June 1999.Google Scholar
- 166.M. Yamakita, T. Hoshino, and K. Furuta. Control practice using pendulum. In Proceedings of the 1999 American Control Conference, pages 490–494, San Diego, CA, June 1999.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 2005