Robust Control of a Rocket
Part of the Advanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing book series (C&SP)
- 3.7k Downloads
KeywordsTransient Response Robust Control Robust Stability Robust Performance Normal Acceleration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Notes and References
- 7.R.J. Adams, J.M Buffington, A.G. Sparks, and S.S. Banda. Robust Multivariable Flight Control. Springer-Verlag, New York, 1994.Google Scholar
- 11.J.H. Blakelock. Automatic Control of Aircraft and Missiles. Wiley, New York, 1991.Google Scholar
- 12.A.E. Bryson. Control of Spacecraft and Aircraft. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 1994.Google Scholar
- 37.I. Fialho, G.J. Balas, A.K. Packard, J. Renfrow, and C. Mullaney. Gain-scheduled lateral control of the F-14 aircrfat during powered approach landing. Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 23:450–458, 2000.Google Scholar
- 54.A.L. Greensite. Analysis and Design of Space Vehicle Flight Control Systems. Spartan, New York, 1970.Google Scholar
- 91.R. Lind and M. Brenner. Robust Aeroservoelastic Stability Analysis. Flight Test Applications. Springer-Verlag, London, 1999. ISBN 1-85233-096-1.Google Scholar
- 172.P. Zarchan. Tactical and Strategic Missile Guidance, volume 176 of Progress in Astronautics and Aeronautics. AIAA, Washington, DC, 3rd edition, 1998.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 2005