Robust Control of a Distillation Column
Part of the Advanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing book series (C&SP)
- 3.7k Downloads
KeywordsRobust Control Robust Stability Distillation Column Liquid Holdup Transfer Function Matrix
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Notes and References
- 53.M. Green and D.J.N. Limebeer. Linear Robust Control. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1995.Google Scholar
- 86.D.J.N. Limebeer. The specification and purpose of a controller design study. In Proceedings of the 30th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pages 1579–1580, Brighton, UK, December 1991.Google Scholar
- 113.G. Murad, D.-W. Gu, and I. Postlethwaite. Robust internal model control of a binary distillation column. In IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology, pages 194–198, Shanghai, China, December 1996.Google Scholar
- 127.I. Postlethwaite, J.L. Lin, and D.W. Gu. Robust control of a high purity distillation column using μ-K iteration. In Proceedings of the 30th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Brighton, UK, December 1991.Google Scholar
- 142.S. Skogestad and I. Postlethwaite. Multivariable Feedback Control. John Wiley and Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK, 1996.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 2005