KeywordsSocial Capital Tacit Knowledge Knowledge Worker Shared Identity Shared Leadership
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Ehin, C. (2000) Unleashing Intellectual Capital, Butterworth-Heinemann, Boston, MA.Google Scholar
- 3.Standfield, K. (2002) Intangible Management. Academic Press, San Diego, CA.Google Scholar
- 4.Schoderbek, P.P., Schoderbek, C.G. and Kefalas, A.G. (1990) Management Systems. Richard D. Irwin, Inc., Boston, MA.Google Scholar
- 5.Restak, R. (2002) “All in Your Head,” Modern Maturity January/February, pp. 58–63.Google Scholar
- 6.Weiss, J.W. (2001) Organizational Behavior and Change. South-Western College Publishing, Cincinnati, OH.Google Scholar
- 7.Florida, R. (2002) The Rise of the Creative Class. Basic Books, New York, NY.Google Scholar
- 8.Drucker, P.F. (1999) “Beyond the Information Revolution,” The Atlantic Monthly, October, pp. 47–57.Google Scholar
- 9.Iansiti, M. and Levien, R. (2004) “Strategy as Ecology.” Harvard Business Review, March, pp. 68–78.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2004