What Do We Mean By Career-Long Professional Growth and How Can We Get It?
- 1.4k Downloads
KeywordsClassroom Practice Learning Behaviour Teacher Behaviour Professional Growth Teaching Procedure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baird, J.R. (1999). Learning to convert ignorance into understanding. In J.R. Baird (Ed.), Reflecting, teaching, learning: Perspectives on educational improvement. Melbourne: Hawker.Google Scholar
- Baird, J.R., & Northfield, J.R. (Eds.) (1995). Learning from the PEEL experience (2nd Ed.). Melbourne: PEEL Publishing.Google Scholar
- Fullan, M., & Pomfret, A. (1977). Research on curriculum and instruction implementation. Review of Educational Research, 47(1), 335–397.Google Scholar
- Greer, R. (1989). Geography: Coastlines. PEEL SEEDS, 1, 8.Google Scholar
- Loughran, J.J., Mitchell, I.J., & Mitchell, J.A. (Eds.).(2002). Learning from teacher research. New York: Teacher College Press.Google Scholar
- Mitchell, I., Mitchell, J., McKinnon, R., & Scheele, S. (2004). PEEL in practice: 1100 ideas for quality teaching.Google Scholar
- Mitchell, I.J. (2000). Returning to the discussion. PEEL SEEDS, 49, 10–11.Google Scholar
- Mitchell, I.J. (2002). A27: Is it possible? In I.J. Mitchell (Ed.), More teaching procedures. Melbourne: PEEL Publishing.Google Scholar
- Mitchell, I.J., & Mitchell, J.A. (Eds.) (1997). Stories of reflective teaching: A book of PEEL cases. Melbourne: PEEL Publishing.Google Scholar
- Munby, H., & Russell, T. (1994). The authority of experience in learning to teach: Messages from a physics method class. Journal of Teacher Education, 45(2), 86–95.Google Scholar
- Rowe, M.B. (1974). Wait-time and rewards as institutional variables: Their influence on language, logic and fate control. Part 1: Waittime. Journal of Research in Science Education, 11, 81–89.Google Scholar
- Wilson, C. (1998). A personal professional journey. Paper presented at the Annual conference of the project for enhancing effective learning. Melbourne.Google Scholar
© Springer 2005