Part of the Logic, Epistemology, and the Unity of Science book series (LEUS, volume 2)
Desire, Deliberation and Action
KeywordsPractical Reason Intentional State Classical Conception Propositional Content Intentional Content
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aune B. (1977). Reason and Action. Dordrecht, Holland: D. Reidel Publishing Company.Google Scholar
- Elster J. (1983). Sour Grapes, Studies in the Subversion of Rationality. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England.Google Scholar
- Nagel T. (1970). The Possibility of Altruism. Clarendon Press, Oxford.Google Scholar
- Kenny A. (1975). Will, Freedom and Power. London, England: Basil Blackwell.Google Scholar
- Davidson D. (1980). Actions and Events. “How is Weaknessof Will Possible?”, pp.21–42. Oxford University Press. Oxford and New York.Google Scholar
- Searle J. (1983). Intentionality: An Essay in the Philosophy of Mind, Cambridge, England: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Sen A.K. (1973). “Behavior and the Concept of Preference”, reprinted in Elster, John, ed. Rational Choice, pp.60–81, New York University Press, New York, 1986.Google Scholar
- Williams B. (1981). “Internal and External Reasons” in Moral Luck, Philosophical Papers 1973–1980, pp. 101–113.Google Scholar
© Springer 2005